Monday, December 31, 2012

You're usually happy...

"You're usually happy." I immediately laughed. loud.


It takes a lot to show what you are not to people around you. Trust me!

I have a huge social network - am lucky that way. Different variety of friend circles. I have friends aged from 15-60, includes deaf n dumb, old people, blind, auto drivers, college friends, school friends, colleagues and so on.  Usually there is this question which haunts me "Are you happy?!" - may be not.

When I tried to make a "happy list" - things which make me happy, generally, to my surprise, I could get only a couple of them. I would then ponder "I thought I drew happiness from tiny small small things in life.Then why this?!". But I actually do. "Slow down and cherish the small things", I always tell myself. But may be deep down I am still loathing my existence for various reasons.

I will change it. As Sanjay says, I should learn to love myself, I should learn to love my imperfections. I will.
This new year I will change the way I live. I must learn to overcome fear, evolve and learn to embrace life. As my tattoo says "Fate loves fearless!".  I must take a fresh look at my life. I will challenge myself to make my life a MASTERPIECE! As for me the most easiest thing to do is to be YOU. 

If tomorrow Sanjay asked me the same Q again " If you die tomorrow what are the five things you will repent?", I must proudly say none :)

Yeah - Beautiful people do not just happen :) 

PS : I will try and do one thing which scares me everyday :P



2 comments:

HBK said...

you r Unique and a MASTERPIECE as i always say... and you are the source of Happiness to many people... so it is not hard for you to make yourselves happy... Take life positively...
As you mentioned, you just need to change the way you look at your life... :)

Chulbuli Pooh said...

:)