Sunday, March 24, 2013

when my eyes tell a tale ....

It was a refreshing and the much needed small pause to my life, a pause that helped me define myself.  I have been trying to fit-in which I guess is overrated. I would rather fit-out, as in, be myself and not apologize for myself.

Dear readers,
Relax and spend some time reading this post and make sure your internet  bill is paid.

And my eyes tell a tale, about a beautiful DREAM....

A beautiful #extremely hot, yeah, alright, a not so beautiful Saturday afternoon.  I am presuming Saturday, since I wasn't in office and not Sunday because I don't smell oil in my hair. I am driving "chocolate" - a car whose "steering" alone, I suppose, is mine and the rest? Yeah the bank's.

 A green t-shirt , blue jeans, yellow sandal and purple shades, yeah, how can I forget the doll hair-clip. The world seemed so purpleful, purple trees, purple vehicles, purple sky. I was in my unusual calm mood, wasn't angry or irritated with anything, at all, even when a truck halted almost kissing my car in a series of three signals which is uphill and I am a learner. - #sarcasm.


As I drove down to a fairy land, brushing off the dusty sight, appeared a breathtakingly handsome guy from no where - such a bundle of joy in my heart! As I pushed myself nearer and nearer I could clearly see his darkly tanned skin shining in the beam of sun-light that stole its way into my car. I was hypnotized by his first look - so appealing to my eyes.  The world paused for few minutes in the awe of his presence.

He was sent to wipe away my bad tears, to drive away my fears, to give me all I am without holding back my heart. Soon, the dark storm clouds covered and it was dark. I had a heavy cloud in my head. So much pain was trying to overflow from my eyes, so much agony was hidden behind the walls of my heart,I weep-ed endlessly as he held my arms close to his heart - And everything is right again.

I watched him, as he lay on the bed of clouds, hands tucked behind his head.  A white light flashed on and off from a distance, revealing his face and the perfect lines of his lips. He had his eyes closed, his brain soaking up with something/nothing  which no one could hear. I saw his eyes open, they were a stunning, beautiful brown pair of eyes.

As the white light slowly faded out , the man also faded off into a deep, restful sleep. His body now lay motionless except for the soft rise and fall of his chest with every breath he took. Tiny shadows danced across the wall - the last sight before I closed my eyes into darkness.

Unresisting friendship is YOU. The pearls of tears wouldn't have been so easy to let go without YOU.

The next day -
The morning light chased away the darkness and also the darkness in me - the committee of sleep had worked on it. But he was gone, with the dream. It's a world of dreams- dreams, which are of paramount and weird.

To get a glimpse of him yet another time at-least - I would sleep and quit worrying.

No comments: