Sunday, April 28, 2013

the MOUNTAIN DEW hi-five!


At the beginning of my story I have to mention, the joy you bring to my life is immeasurable. If happiness gets naughty, its you, my perfect friend.

The best moment I lived....

Someplace!
The sparkled white grains of sand, and the huge blue sea stood before my eyes. Such a joy to see the waves crash to the shore and listen to the music of waves. One can feel its strength and power rejuvenating your inner self.

"Why settle for white sand when you can have a little color?" He held my arms and walked me through the tender soft waves, my eye-brows frowned and my foot stumbled.

As the sea breaks and claws the terrorist waves, my soul crept "take air away from me but I wouldn't want to get inside these waves". Every-time a wave hit me, a shatter went through my back. I hated him so much for doing so.

But he filled in me, the courage. The courage let everything in me sink, like the sea. The fear, even the turbulent fear of the crashing sea... in me everything sank.

And , the best part : we lay dead on the shore, bearing the sole, relentless tender waves hitting your mind, body and soul - head to toe. My thoughts slipped to silence one by one and the turbulence inside me had calmed down.As I wide opened my eyes against the burning orange Sun, they rose to the limitless, heavenly ever-blue, sky with wandering white clouds. I wondered where it started and where it ended. I turned towards my left, I saw the white foamy waves dancing along-side under my wide opened arms and my ears soothed to the jazz of waves. I felt strong enough to conquer human race.


and the caged bird sang of freedom!

Are you lost?
Keep looking up.You might not find answers for everything, but then you wouldn't feel lost anymore.

No comments: