Tuesday, May 14, 2013

alive ;but my world is half asleep.....

Today when I open my eyes, I wondered if I had, for it was just as dark as with them shut. No one was anywhere near to me. I could see nothing hear nothing feel nothing. Just imagine my fright!

Little did I know about the things waiting to happen with me.
Little did I know the pain I was targeted for.

I had realized all I wanted in my life was contentment. I had changed myself rather than changing the world around. It was easier.I was about to set free, like an open high-way but soon I realized it cannot be done. I had lost the key to sanity in a totally insane World of mine.
 
When I asked myself the big question "is that okay?" always I dangled between yes and no. Never could I affirm one of the options.

I am so dead. I can't hide what has come.Things just feel so wrong. I will repent every passing day now.This is torture,pain. You are everything that I want. always know, I love you :(

The life you have given is a gift, I shall cherish whatever I get. I will go through all the pain till it burns me down. After all its not like I am dead.
Bring it on! All the pain, but quickly, I have my life to live yet, the best way.
The pain I feel today will grow into tomorrow's strength. There's more to see and more to do. Sob sob!

No comments: