Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Chi Sou Santa!

A smile perhaps is the best thing that happens to an individual when she is down, acts as an antidote to many of the distressing moments."Distressing".

This is gonna be quick, cause I don't wanna miss expressing all the excitement, joy, happiness and thrill I experienced this Christmas.

At office #vacation time#- All I do is shuffle my notes, chuckle , squeak my chair, play with my hair or sometimes even I could yawn n burp as well.

But this day 20th December 2012 was different. All because of this gorgeous , ever smiling amazing friend of mine - Sowbhagya. This is dedicated to you darling :)

I was dressed-up in red m white. People said I looked like a teenager :P Aaaw Blush!!
I finished my Santa job, kept my gift at Pavan's desk. Did you ask me what was the gift? Getting him a gift wasn't difficult at all.

I came back to my desk to find a cute gift, gracefully wrapped in a red glitter paper. I knew, it has to be a girl. It was neatly done. Come on guys, nothing to offend you. It is the fact.
I leaped a jump looking at the present. It had a Lindt chocolate. I don't need a better reason to flaunt my smile. Trust me, it doesn't come easy :P



As we discussed about the presents with everybody else, I was fishing for clues as to find out who my secret santa was. As we come back from lunch, I see a lot many gifts wrapped the same way and not to forget a note which read "Quality gifts from your secret admirer!". They had cute purple accessories. I was joyous like that purple bunny :) All of a sudden the world seemed purple to me :) And as my detective senses were put to work, I realized it was packed the similar way. It has to be my Santa.

After the Christmas celebrations at my office , I come back to my desk , finally to work. I find a kit-kat :) Wrapped in a yellow ribbon :) I was dying to know my Santa by then, I will tell you.

The joy and the mood did not end till the next day :) I took my colleagues to La-terrazza :) One of my favorite places to eat the next day. I come back to my seat to find a letter in kannada - sounded like a love letter- with a cute message , with a whole bunch of gifts :) It had a cuuute Santa teddy, biscuits, kukure, chocolates :) I was emotional.

Life is about who you love and who you hurt. I am surrounded by a lot of people who shower unconditional love. It's about how you feel about yourself. It's about trust, happiness, and compassion. It's about sticking up for your friends and replacing inner hate with love.It's about what you mean. It's about seeing people for who they are and not what they have. Most of all, it's about choosing to use your life to touch someone else's in a way that could never have been achieved otherwise.

My dear friend - Sowbhagya - wrapped parts/pieces of my life beautifully and presented graciously to me :)  Thank you dear :) I will remember this Christmas for all the Christmases to come :)
I did get my Christmas present dear :) A good friend for a life time :)

  


1 comment:

HBK said...

Ask her to be my secret Santa also no :P