Wednesday, February 13, 2013

twinkle twinkle a star called BANE

He picked a cigarette and lit it.
I watched his chest rise and fall again as he took a deep drag off it and blew a large, blue, hazy cloud of smoke into the air. 

His face is chiseled like a finely-carved Michelangelo Buonarroti's statue. A perfectly symmetrical nose, a pair of lips which ends gracefully in a cute smirk at the corners. And eyes, perfect radiant pair of eyes, which gleamed with delight and carried the vigour of youth every-time I saw them. They shone brightly like two black marbles dipped in milky pools.

I also adore him for his brownish-black hair. It is most of the time jumbled and casually- very rarely, neat. His crescent-of-moon eyebrows were thin and narrow.  I love the way he walks with a manly grace without skipping a beat.


My heart skips a beat when he walks in, the tall, dark (- hair color), handsome, with a sun kissed complexion mesmerizes me with every smile of his. His talks, is like a sweet lullaby to my ears.

His personality is complex to understand.I never made an attempt to. All I know is, he eats good, goes to gym, likes watching movies and teases me :P But I always feel special when he talks to me and other girls turn green with envy.

As for me, he is like a colorful rain-bow in my sunny, boring work place.He is like a storm, come and gone. I share my problems with him only to realize at the end of it, I would have almost forgotten what was bothering me.

Its a feeling of relief, as if I have buried all my problems in my back-yard that minute and am flying in the clear-PURPLE sky :)

1 comment:

Mamta Rivonkar said...

Whatever u feel for BANE is so cute.. n I envy u for that ;)