Sunday, February 24, 2013

My two litchi pies!

It's a criminal offense to write only about your crushes.

No really. I blog about people who interest me, who are unusual, who see me as me, and above all who, I know will part ways with my life and I wish to always hold them back through my blogs.

But there are certain people- like the ones' I am going to talk about in this blog, whom I know I will not let them go away from me at any cost and is mutual.

My two litchi pies..... Pavithra and Prarthana.
They both work for social sector and I help them in ways I can :) 



Pavithra --->
A tall, sleek girl, with hair that falls just above her shoulders, Pavitra would seem like a model, if she had more than THE 500 gm of flesh.I don't exactly remember the first time we met which surprises me even today. Even now when I think of her and close my eyes, her pretty face sits atop her shoulders with a brilliant smile. Her body curves to form a figure any male would fight for. But there is more to her than beauty, a wonderful human being. She scolds me that I don't call her back. You never know, may be I don't call you because I want to get scolded by you. I feel like a small lad with folded hands staring at the ruler you are pointing at me, while you scold. I wish I could bottle this feeling.

Prarthana --->
When I first met her, I was overly impressed. Her energy, her warmth, her enthusiasm, her way of showing love and care, her intentions, her thoughts, her talking everything everything inspired me. For a second, I wished, I were her. " Duuh! me and her? ",the very next second, I realized. I thought, I could call her a role model. She indeed is one for many more. When she is around, I feel secured. Life doesn't scare me anymore.  She is a kind of person, I can never lie to.  She is ever ready to help and doesn't care about self.


When they are around, life seems more fun. By just being themselves, they have the ability to lift my spirits.
They seem to be enlightened on all aspects of life, such as family and relationships, and find it easy to relate to almost anyone or anything. Through everything they still have time to have fun. There is love hidden behind any of their gestures.

Many times I am mystified by their ability to just sit and listen to a poor soul like me pour out my mind, but they see it as an opportunity to let me unload. They love to listen to my problems and interject advice that could help me through my struggles. Many times I think I could not live without them, and honestly I don't think I could.

Yesterday brought the beginning, tomorrow brings the end, and somewhere in the middle we became the best of friends. You girls have a very special place in my heart. I will love and cherish your very presence in my life always.

Love you sooooo much girls. Thanks for being there :) Always :) 
Numina happy hain kyun ki, Numinaa, Pathaa and Pavitaaaa are beeest friends :)
Best friends by heart and more than that by soul... soul... soul... :)

1 comment:

Prarthana Unkalkar Kaul said...

Oye kya ree.... too much 3 much 4 much 10 much... no words to express but u made me emotional amd got few tears while I was reading this... Hello tears ka theka toh tum dono neh le rakha hai:) Kahi kuch secret donation toh nahi kiya nah mere eyes ko... Made me go through lovely times together:) Miss U girls.... Loads of luv... And a tight hug... Always there for you whenever possible lol:) Take cares and just take care:)