Saturday, March 30, 2013

High on high-way....

Once upon a time there lived a girl who was very lost...

Don't you hate it when your eyes fall asleep in the day and you KNOW they stay awake the whole night! Don't you?!
But there are certain nights - you wouldn't want to sleep. Or rather you just cannot sleep. #excitement.

An over-night drive amidst scary jungle, has always been just a thought but was soon a pinching REALITY. It happened!

When we hit the roads traveling around 250 km overnight......
 
When you are first thinking through an idea,  it's important not to get bogged down in complexity thinking simply and clearly its hard to do, I can't do and blah blah blah. Bogging down is what I usually do. But this adorable friend of mine, phew! He is crazy! One thing he said, I try to remember always, but only after I have done what I would do! He says, "Be prepared for everything!". Roger that!

Many just know me, only few understand me! He does quite clearly and doesn't halt there. He will re-fill confidence in me, if he feels I have lost it. He re-energizes me if he feels I am growing weak. He is a like a dam across a wild undisciplined river. He Channelizes  my thoughts, my confusions and my life systematically.

The deserted roads,
The quietness,
The peace,
The deer,
The owl,
The giggle,
The tea,
The music,
The forest,
The moon,
The laugh,
The darkness,
The comfort,
The bridge,
The fear,
The street-lights,
The warmth,
The content,
The water,
The hills,
The chirping birds,( they do in the night come on!) 
And someone for you to guide you through the darkness and be there for you.
It was just perfect.

The Joy that you give to others comes back to you. I don't know how far that is true. But the Joy I experienced would be remembered whole life through, adding more SMILES to our friendship.You are the best thing that "has" happened to me. :) 

uffooooo! quit it!
But all good things come to an end and this one did too. The toughest battle is between what you know and what you feel. I know, but still, I feel. Sigh!

And yeah about the title?!! Has nothing to do with any alcohol in our blood. Just ignore!

PS : And when you are keenly trying to spot a "tiger" driving amidst forest, everything - even a dead stone, looks like a tiger. Really!

No comments: