Friday, March 15, 2013

the sweetest gulab jamoon....

Nothing exists in this universe in isolation. Everything exists because its in a relationship with something else.
  
Friends.

Its such a sweet word to utter. A lot understood about them and yet still not understood.
We are always there to listen to each other, to mock at each other, to tease each other, to get angry on, to fight with, to shout at, to ask for a hug, to ask for help, to support you, to motivate you, to protect you, to cheer you up, to congratulate, to comfort, be stupid with ... to fight with your alone-ness.
 - or to just LISTEN, we are there for each other - somehow.


If I have to describe a true friend, I will describe him as a clever-head crazy affectionately wonderful guy always laughing- Raghavendra aka Raghu aka "-------". - yet to fill this blank.

He knows my mood way before I know. Really!
The first time around, I was surprised when he asked me "Enaythoo?! You don't seem alright" and actually I wasn't alright.
There were times when he spent his time only and only to cheer me up. He LISTENS - calmly, when I am mad at something, or I am angry on someone or upset about something. He listens so keenly that sometimes he would have dozed off while I am blabbering.

And there was this time one time, he prepared my favorite "gulab-jamoons" - of-course I asked him to, only for me.

These were the sweetest " gulab-jamoons ", I ever had in my life, pal. May be because you added that secret ingredient
"Affection".
 A Thank-you would be a very small word to express, or rather I choose to not, may be it would make us not friends, if I did.
So I am suspending that thought.


After a few deep breaths -
But still, let me be grateful to this stupid ally of mine, he is like a charming gardener who makes my soul blossom.

No comments: