Wednesday, March 6, 2013

.....the last good-bye

These posts give me freedom and space to do so much more.... Express it my way.
Let me try being poetic for a - CHANGE!

Dear friend,
You were there when I was scared.
You were there when I fell ill.
You used to make me feel like a baby.
You cared for me so much, but never showed it
It was nice to know you were there always for me.


You seemed like a star
who has come down from heaven
A super star - to protect me.
You saved me from sinking into deep darkness,
darkness from where it was difficult to come out.

You were like a morning mist
How I hooked on to you is still a mystery
Every small thing you have done and said - it shows.
I never thanked you for all this may be because
I cannot stand before a mirror and thank myself.

You filled empty spaces with hope
You showed me what I am, where I should go
You came to my life when my World was half asleep
You told me when I made mistakes
You awoke me from the bad dream I was living

You made me face the World without letting it go
Pleasant were the days we spent
Laughing, commenting, being there for each other
But ONE DAY you bid me the last GOOD-BYE
like brushing off the dust from your coat.


You bid me the last good-bye
It still seems like an unstable fearful dream
Good-BYE!- words uttered departed us from our lives
I do not wish to brood upon this thought
We are more than just great friends and that's how the story ends/begins.

-- A friend.

2 comments:

HBK said...

am not exaggerating, you have so much hidden talents in you... why cant you use it stupid!!!

i just lovedddddddddd the way it is being put up!!! just wondering how stupid that friend of yours is to leave such a sweet person like you...

Chulbuli Pooh said...

Don't blame him pa... Circumstances and yeah I know he will always be there for me :-)