Monday, July 23, 2012

First thing "HE" told me was....

Weekends are the best. Aren't they? I feel I am slowly dying inside without blogging- Not literally.

I give back to society whenever I find some free time. Beneficiaries include elderly, disabled, physically challenged, mentally challenged, HIV affected, blind kids and so on. Because I feel disability is not in them its in people who treat them so. 

Lets not discuss sensitive serious issues. There was this one time we had been to a home for HIV kids for an event.Lovely kids I must say. So, I actually do things other than get dressed and take pictures of my own :-)

There were around 20-25 volunteers for the event including me, but one face caught me, an exceptionally handsome smiling face that gained notoriety after being with kids. His sparkling eyes, his broad shoulders and his cute smile.  I don't call it "love at first-sight" and all, its just the feeling of braveness to stare at him and the tremble your heart feels when you wish to speak to him. Its different. He was a charm.  His vision to support the cause multiplied his charm.

Honestly, it took me two years to get the courage to speak to the guy I fell in love with, the first day I met him. He was my class-mate, in my fourth class if I remember correctly. I looked at him and said "Bye!! :-)" Period. He vanished after that...boooom!

Even now, when I am on the other side of 20, things are the same. The same. I hated my uncle  when he repeated statements like that.

So, we were playing cricket, kids love this game I will tell you. He was the batsman then and I was right behind him.
All I did was nothing but just adore him and his charm. I watched him play with the kids. Just watched.
It made me feel better. It made be not so depressed anymore.I was happy all of a sudden.

He turned towards me and walked closer, and closer. He looked up with those lovely attractive pair of eyes and bent over- yeah he is tall. I giggled. He pushed his fist towards me and pressed it against my palm , we stared into each others' eyes for sometime and he whispered " I love you!". I declared a momentary suspension of senses upon myself.

When I recovered, I found myself standing with a chocolate wrapper in my hands. Yes he loved me for trashing the wrapper for him, he loved me for making him skip those extra steps to reach the trash-bin.

super sad smiley :-(

I was two steps away from heaven. I came crashing down when I realized .I had high-hopes :-P

That's what he is. Carries this don't care attitude always and does exactly what he wants to do. Spreads love everywhere he reaches. Lets call him Achilles , the most handsome of the heroes assembled against Troy but now its against my world.


Eventually we became good-great friends.After-all friendship is above all bonding. He said he liked me the way I am. Yes he did. Actually. He advised me for my good always. Told me how things can be made better. He was one among them who genuinely cared for me. Even now I feel like a little girl when he puts his arms around me.




As the curtain falls, I would like to leave a small message to all my dear friends,
"I have something I have been meaning to tell you all.
 Do not forget my birthday and most importantly the gift. Do not!"

3 comments:

Haddock said...

Now.... when was the Bday?

Chulbuli Pooh said...

December 5 :)

Mamta Rivonkar said...

Thats such a sweet one :) I could feel every word u wrote :)))