Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Unsung story of my hair...

" Wild! Wacky! And all curled up "- This is what my hair thinks about her- may be it would be a bad idea to call it him!

It was born the same day I was- obviously, I am so dumb? She always curled up and refused to grow tall. She hated when my friends pulled the curls down and yapped "Hey!! Look! Look!".

She always looked at healthy straight, long hair and felt inferior. She looked more like a Mal-nutritioned tiny rat's tail before an healthy horse's tail . Bad comparison! I know. Anyways, she became furious when she was called noodles. "How can people use me as dart?!", she weeped inside. She use to get tangled and stay inside- in the dark.

She waited waited waited, ask me for what, for people to like her and love her, to pamper her, to brush her softly and nicely. She was never loved! 

Yeah I hated my hair...It was a mess! I was a harum-scarum, reckless lad. Combing my hair was a never-ending story. I remember my gramma's words "Come here!! Let me put some fire into your hair!"- she meant apply oil... ay dios mio! A colleague of mine was deriving ways to generate spring energy using my hair. Very funny!

It was well nourished and well groomed until lately before the disastrous day- 17th of August 2011. I feel really sad for my hair. Yeah, I straightened it up!


Check out  my butter-fly clip :)


Every single strand of my hair rejoiced and rejuvenated seeing herself long and manageable.She enjoyed being between the hot hair presser like a child enjoying sliding a slide. After decades of violent struggle she was happy.She enjoyed the relaxing massage. She was fresh like a million bucks.

It cost me somewhere close to it! okie may be she was fresh like a daisy. Its been a fantastic experience..cause my mornings turned out to be more pleasing. You wouldn't have to search for your face in the messed-up hair anymore, once you wake up. Change is good, and if it comes with so many advantages- may be I can now forget about the money spilled.

"All good things come to an end", and for some people like me it comes to an end earlier than others. It came to an end. My hair now again is " Wild! Wacky! And all curled up! again " with an added malnutrition. But things have changed. I am sad and sorry for treating my hair bad, after-all its my hair, I should care for her. It has taught me when we care for one another we can achieve great things. So, now my hair gets all the attention and care.

I feel from this blog I have inspired you, my dear readers, to love your hair, even if it is as messy as mine. End of the day, its all up-to us to fill in the gaps.

Te emo - my hair ! muaaah!

2 comments:

Errol Rosario Dsilva said...

you can try a boy cut... i have similar hair.. aka Grass... keeping it short i dont have to run a comb in it for weeks... :P :P

as for the post its a really good read..

HBK said...

i always told you to take care of ur hair... u should be proud that your hair is an unique kind of style :)

Muaaaaah to your hair :)