Tuesday, July 3, 2012

That weekend with Moon!!!

Lately, my life has been uninspiring me in everything I do. Stress levels have been insanely high. So the plan was made. Pondicherry here I come!

It was 7th of April 2012, to be more precise, it was 9:25 PM of this day. We were heading to Pondicherry, the "new village". The word "WE" is very personal and exciting to me, so will not disclose. The wait in the bus-stop continued till 11:20 and yeah I was happy for obvious reasons :) I told myself and my mom that I will be all fine and will not worry about anything. Rolled into the bus, sleeper one, and settled down on the window side. And here comes the best part. The Moon!! It wasn't full-moon but close to it. I always admired moon, considered it as one of ma pals. There he was smiling at me :) I always wanted to sleep under the moon. He traveled with me till Pondicherry.

A weird thing happened in Thiruvanamalai. 4 in the morning, some religious rituals and many many people scattered here and there as if an ant hill was disturbed. The bus speeded across them and in seconds, the people vanished.

Pondicherry, 6:15 AM, 8th April.
Mocachinno at le cafe , then a royal breakfast buffet ( and yeah my teeth was not brushed) at Promenade, a high-design hotel at the beach side, crazy bike ride, hunt for resorts, resort Dune, playing in beach, lime juice which cost 50 bucks, excitement seeing the 8k rented room, Cycle rides, Italian food, photography, again beach, again food, again photography. Wondering about life sitting on the beach side and watch it roar/respond to your feelings, the breeze.

Come-on people.. It is moon. Not an amateur photographer yet!
Above all it was the full-moon on this day standing right-up the ocean. I am so happy I get to walk through life with him. He makes life so sweet. I said "I Love you" to the moon. I sighed.  I adore it.

Beach, the moon and a great company.
Happy
Content
Perfectly placed
Just where I'm supposed to be.


Sometimes you have off days.
But. It leaves. Gives you a Good friend. Eventually. And I got one for a life time. :)



No comments: